To book for the event, please click here.
The Local Government Mutual (LGM) aims to be a cost effective alternative to traditional insurance and is available to all LGA member councils from April 2019. The Mutual has 15 founding member local authorities, including the LGA and is managed by FCA regulated professionals.
The LGM is designed by local government, for local government and will always act in the best interest of its members. A mutual is owned by and operated for the benefit of its members. It does not have shareholders expecting a return on their investment.
As requested by local authorities, the conference will provide an update on the total cost of risk, claims and how to apply to join the Mutual. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions if you have a specific area of interest.
- Jon Taylor, Mutual Manager, Local Government Mutual Management Services Limited
- Kay Osbourne, Insurance Manager, London Borough of Enfield
- Paul Taverner, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- James Manning, Senior Associate, Bevan Brittan
- Ben Ticehurst, Local Government Mutual Management Services Limited
- James Alexander, Company Secretariat, Local Government Mutual
- Roger Houston, Head of Claims, Local Government Mutual Management Services Limited
- Brian Roberts, Director, Local Government Mutual
- Ian Rogers, Director, Local Government Mutual